Im Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend

Tuesday, April 08, 2008



What a glorious day, the spring is finally here, and there is a rush of energy in my veins. What better way to wake up than by bright sunrays hitting your green eyes. Me, I just put on some Black Kids on my Ipod,listen to their daft lyrics and try to smile to every single person I see.

Jane, I've made it plain,
although I'm faded as a ghost:
I want you here inside me.
Say the word.
Oh, you've been playing nice,
but I can see it in your eyes,
you're thinking, "Christ.
He's everybody's girl."

You can't spend the night...
Yeah, I'm sure you're right.
You can't spend the night...
Yes, I'm sure you're right.
But we could spend the night together.
Or alone. That would be better.


Black Kids, I'm not gonna »
Black Kids Hurricane Jane »

And girl - look at the
presentation skills on Organic Grid »

M83 - Graveyard Girl »

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I understand a lot of very valuable information and meaningful knowledge.
UK Assignments

05:51  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your work is very good and I appreciate your work and hopping for some more informative posts.
write essay

04:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home